In the News
A Bright Future Pediatrics wants to congratulate our wonderful staff for running the Dallas Rock and Roll half Marathon benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure on March 25, 2012 on behalf of you Pediatric Office! We are proud of all of you! Congratulations to Lily, Wendy and Louis! Rock ON!
As always A Bright Future Pediatrics is there to support our community. Already, we are looking forward to doing it all again next year! Join our ABFP Team and run for the Cure with us Next Year!
A special thanks to Dr. Marcy Berry for all her Support!
A Bright Future Pediatrics in Plano, Texas is Going Green!!
In 2009, A Bright Future Pediatrics converted to electronic medical record (EMR) in an effort to provide efficient, coordinated, safe and high-quality care for all of our patients. As we continue to grow, we are pleased to introduce our latest enhancement to our EMR system, our website Patient Portal!!
Features of the Patient Portal:
• Login to the website with a unique and secure login ID and Update your contact information
• Look-up your child’s most recent visit, including the date, weight and height at last visit
• Review your child’s vaccination and allergy records including a record of vaccines administered by date and vaccines not yet administered
• Request appointments for well visits and request prescription refills
• Request referrals or school/camp forms (which can be emailed to the patient after a quick review)
• Access patient educational materials to read or print from home
• Contact the Nursing department with a non-urgent question
• Be updated on developments in the practice or changes in operating hours
For the usage of this portal and online statements, please make sure that our office has your current email address and that all of your information has been updated within the last 6 months.
Our office has implemented a new office policy: Patient Online Statement Policy. As part of our continuing efforts to go green as well as provide our patients and their families with the latest secure technology, we will no longer be sending out statements via US mail as of January 1, 2013; we will ONLY be able to email those statements to you directly. This will not only help to reduce your risk of mail fraud but also make access to your account faster and more convenient. Most importantly, we are able to produce a positive effect on the environment, caring for our planet’s future one tree at a time.
Please Note: You may still receive paper statements at an additional cost to you of $10.00 per statement.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for up to date Practice Information, Medical News, and Events!